88% would make again
Morir sonando means “to die dreaming” in Spanish, and this drink has us doing just that. The creamy combo of milk and freshly squeezed orange juice is what sweet dreams are made of. Summer’s never over when you’re sipping on this!
for 4 servings
- 6 large oranges
- 2 cups ice (300 g)
- 1 ½ cups evaporated milk (360 mL)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large orange, cut into 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) wheels
- Calories 341
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 76g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 48g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Juice the oranges. You should have about 1½ cups (360 ml) of juice.
- Add the ice to a pitcher. Pour the evaporated milk, sugar, and vanilla over the ice and stir well to combine.
- Add the orange juice and stir until combined and slightly frothy.
- Divide evenly between 4 glasses.
- Garnish each glass with an orange wheel and serve immediately.