Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 Lime wedges
- ice, for serving
- 4 oz apple juice (115 mL)
- 4 oz iced green tea (115 mL)
- Stella Rosa® Moscato Sweet, chilled
- apple wedge, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Calories 54
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Place 5 basil leaves, 5 mint leaves, and 1 lime wedge in each of two rocks glasses. Carefully muddle until the juice has released from the lime and the herbs are fragrant.
- Fill the glasses with ice, then top each with 2 ounces apple juice, 2 ounces green tea, and Stella Rosa® Moscato Sweet to fill the glasses, stirring to distribute the muddled herbs.
- Ganish each cocktail with a fan of thin apple wedges and serve immediately.