88% would make again
Muffin Tin Deviled Eggs
featured in Irresistible Deviled Egg Recipes
for 12 servings
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, to serve
- fresh parsley, chopped, to serve
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- aluminum foil
- Calories 97
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Crack twelve eggs, and separate the yolks and egg whites into separate bowls.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray. Pour each yolk and egg white into its own mini muffin tin hole.
- Place the tin into a baking dish with a tinfoil ring, wire wrack, or a towel to keep the muffin tin from touching the bottom of the baking dish directly (so the eggs steam gently in the oven and don’t turn brown).
- Cover the eggs and the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil. Make sure the foil tents up so it doesn’t touch any of the eggs.
- Lift one edge of the foil and pour in boiling water ⅓ way up the muffin tin and re-cover with foil.
- Place the eggs in the oven for 13 minutes. Check to make sure the egg whites and yolks are both fully cooked.
- Remove foil and muffin tin from baking dish and let cool.
- With a thin knife, remove the egg yolks and egg whites from the tin. Set the egg whites aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked egg yolks, Greek yogurt, relish, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix with a fork until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag with a desirable tip and pipe the yolk mixture onto the cooked egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and chopped parsley.