New Year’s Champagne And Citrus Punch As Made By Marley's Menu
This champagne and citrus punch uses seasonal grapefruit and lime to freshen up your bubbly, making it the perfect party drink to ring in the new year. It’s made with just a few simple and ready in just 10 minutes, perfect for a busy host who wants to serve something fun and elegant without having to miss the party to play bartender! This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 4 servings
- 2 grapefruits
- 4 limes
- ½ cup vodka (120 mL)
- grapefruit, for garnish, sliced
- lime, for garnish, sliced
- ½ cup simple syrup (120 mL)
- 1 bottle champagne, chilled
- lime wedge, optional
- granulated sugar
- Calories 338
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Quarter the grapefruits, then your hands or a citrus press to juice the segments into a liquid measuring cup. You should have ½ cup of grapefruit juice. Halve the limes, then juice into the same measuring cup; you should have 1 cup of juice total.
- Pour the citrus juice into a pitcher. Add the vodka, sliced grapefruit and lime, if using, and simple syrup. Top with the champagne.
- If desired, use the lime wedge to wet the rims of champagne flutes, then dip in sugar to coat. Pour the punch into the flutes. Serve chilled.