No-bake Chocolate and Berry Cheesecake
featured in 8 Elegant Desserts You Can Make At Home
A creamy and fruity cheesecake that requires no oven time! Made with fresh berries and a chocolate cookie crust, this dessert is perfect for summer.
August 14, 2023
94% would make again
for 6 servings
- 3 cups plain biscuit (300 g)
- ½ cup butter (100 g), melted
- 1 ⅔ cups cream cheese (360 g)
- 1 ½ cups double cream (300 mL)
- ½ cup white chocolate (100 g), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup strawberry (100 g)
- ¼ cup raspberry (50 g)
- ½ cup blueberry (100 g)
- Calories 1105
- Fat 82g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 52g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Throw the biscuits into a food processor and mix until you have fine crumbs.
- Stir in the butter.
- Pour into a greased springform tin and spread to make sure the base is even.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- While the biscuit base is chilling, prepare the filling by whipping the cream cheese and double cream until you have soft peaks.
- Fold in the melted white chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Pour and spread on top of the biscuit base.
- Place the berries on top.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.