86% would make again
No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Cake
featured in Melt In Your Mouth Pudding Recipes
for 8 servings
- 1 ½ cups chocolate hazelnut spread (435 g), warmed
- 24 graham crackers, halved
- 2 packets instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk (945 mL)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate (85 g), melted
- 2 cups chocolate frosting (230 g)
- raspberry, for garnish
- graham cracker crumb, for garnish
- chocolate shaving, for garnish
- Calories 766
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 107g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 88g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread into an even rectangle, leaving ¼ inch (6 mm) between each cracker.
- Place 20 graham cracker halves on top of chocolate hazelnut mixture and freeze until solid, about 30 minutes.
- Cut between the graham cracker pieces with a knife. Lay a cutting board on top of the graham crackers and invert the baking sheet.
- Carefully peel the parchment paper from the chocolate hazelnut layer. Return to freezer until ready to build cake.
- In a large bowl, combine the instant pudding and milk, and whisk until fully incorporated. Allow to set for at least five minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the melted chocolate until fully incorporated.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Add three quarters of the pudding mixture to the bottom of a 10-inch (25-cm) greased springform pan.
- Make a ring along the edge of the pan with the chocolate hazelnut graham crackers pressing them until they are even with the top of the pan.
- Leave a ¼ to ½–inch (2 to 6-cm) gap and make another ring using plain graham cracker pieces. Repeat, alternating between chocolate hazelnut and plain graham crackers, until you reach the center.
- Fill the pan with the remaining pudding mixture and spread evenly across the top.
- Freeze the cake for at least 4 hours.
- Release the chilled cake from the pan and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Garnish with raspberries, crushed graham crackers, and chocolate shavings.