No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
Party like it’s your birthday with this easy no-bake twist on a classic celebratory treat. Cheesecake gets the funfetti treatment you’ve always dreamt of in this indulgent dessert. If rainbow sprinkles aren’t enough to brighten your day, the fact that you won't be needing to fire up the oven is worth a victory dance.
6 hr 37 min
6 hr 37 min
for 1 cheesecake
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 18 graham crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese (455 g), softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 g)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles (100 g), plus more for serving
- Grease a 9-inch (19 cm) springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until broken down into coarse crumbs. Add the melted butter and salt and pulse until combined. The mixture should hold together when pressed between your fingers.
- Press the graham cracker mixture against the bottom and sides of the prepared pan in an even layer. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form, 2–3 minutes. Set aside ¾ cup (180 ml) of the whipped cream and reserve in the refrigerator for serving.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth, 2–3 minutes. Add the granulated sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated, then fold in the rainbow sprinkles until well distributed.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and pour in the filling. Return to the freezer for at least 6 hours, or up to overnight.
- Release the cheesecake from the springform. Add the reserved whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with a medium star tip. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the whipped cream and more sprinkles.
- Slice and serve.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here