No-Bake Granola Berry Pie
This easy no-bake pie is perfect for summer gatherings. The combination of sweet berries in a granola crush creates a delicious and refreshing dessert that everyone will love, no oven required.
for 6 servings
- 5 cups granola (600 g)
- ¾ cup coconut oil (180 g), melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, solid
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup blackberry (150 g)
- 1 cup raspberry (125 g), plus more for garnish
- 1 cup blueberry (100 g)
- ½ cup organic sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup water (120 mL), + 3 tablespoons, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Calories 848
- Fat 52g
- Carbs 80g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the granola to a food processor and process until fine crumbs form.
- Add the melted coconut oil and pulse to combine.
- Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) pie dish with the solid coconut oil.
- Pour the granola mixture into the dish and press the crumbs firmly with the bottom of a measuring cup, making sure to cover the bottom and sides of the dish evenly. Place the pie dish into the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, sugar, ½ cup (120 ml) water, and the lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Cook for 4-5 minutes. or until the sugar is dissolved and the berries begin to release their juices, creating a loose, deep red mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and remaining 3 tablespoons of water into a smooth paste. Add the cornstarch mixture to the berries and cook for another 2 minutes, until the filling thickens. Remove from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chilled pie crust from the refrigerator and pour in the berry compote. Spread the filling evenly.
- Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with fresh berries to your taste.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.