Nolet’s Mint Gimlet
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 2 servings
Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 ½ cups fresh mint leaf (60 g)
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar (300 g)
- 1 cup ice (140 g)
- 3 oz NOLET’S® Silver Gin (90 g)
- 2 oz fresh lime juice (60 mL)
- 2 fresh mint sprigs
- 2 lime twists
- Calories 409
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 83g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 72g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the mint simple syrup: Add the mint to a 16-ounce glass jar.
- In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the hot sugar syrup over the mint leaves in the jar. Let cool to room temperature, then cover and transfer to the refrigerator to continue steeping for 1–2 hours, until cold. Strain the mint out before using. Leftover syrup will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Make the cocktail: Fill a cocktail shaker with the ice, then pour in the NOLET’S® Silver Gin, lime juice, and ½ ounce mint syrup. Shake for about 20 seconds, until cold, then strain between 2 coupe glasses.
- Garnish each cocktail with a mint sprig and a lime twist.