96% would make again
Oatmeal No-Bake Study Buddies
featured in Oatmeal Recipes
for 14 study buddies
- 1 cup instant oatmeal (100 g)
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed (40 g)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
Peanut Butter “Monster”
- ¼ cup pretzel (15 g), crushed
- ¼ cup m&m (50 g)
- ¼ cup peanut butter (60 g)
- ¼ cup hazelnuts (30 g), chopped
- ¼ cup hazelnut spread (75 g)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (30 g)
- ¼ cup almond butter (60 g)
- ¼ cup cashews (30 g), chopped
- ¼ cup coconut flakes (25 g)
- ¼ cup cookie butter (60 g)
- Calories 241
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the instant oatmeal, ground flaxseed, chia seeds, and honey to a medium bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add your favorite mix-ins. To make the Peanut Butter “Monster”, add in the crushed pretzels, M&M’s, and peanut butter. Stir to combine.
- To make the Chocolate Hazelnut, add in the chopped hazelnuts and hazelnut spread. Stir to combine.
- To make the Almond Berry, add in the dried cranberries and almond butter. Stir to combine.
- To make the Coconut Cookie add in the chopped cashews, coconut flakes, and cookie butter. Stir to combine.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Let sit at room temperature for 2-4 hours.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.