Oatmeal Parfait Cups
Start your day off right with these oatmeal parfait cups! Loaded with wholesome oats, protein-packed Greek yogurt, and fresh fruit, they're the perfect breakfast on-the-go. Make a big batch ahead of time and enjoy a stress-free morning.
for 12 servings
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups full-fat yogurt (490 g), as needed
- raspberry, as desired
- blueberry, as desired
- strawberry, as desired
- sliced almond, as desired
- Calories 107
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C.)
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas into a paste.
- Pour in the honey and almond extract, and mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle on the rolled oats and cinnamon and mix until incorporated.
- Evenly divide the oats into a greased 12-cup muffin tin.
- Use your fingers to mold the oats into a cup shape in each of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the oatmeal cups have set.
- Remove the oatmeal cups from the muffin tin and place them on a serving plate.
- Place a spoonful of yogurt in each cup and top with your choice of toppings.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.