Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Say hello to your new favorite snack: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies! These chewy, flavorful treats are packed with oats, raisins, and a hint of cinnamon for a delightful twist on a classic cookie.
for 12 cookies
- ¼ cup maple syrup (55 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oat (100 g)
- 1 cup raisin (150 g)
Butter Substitution Options (choose one)
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce (65 mL)
- ½ avocado, mashed
- ½ banana, mashed
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- Calories 198
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix unsweetened applesauce (or mashed avocado, mashed banana, olive oil), maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Fold in old-fashioned rolled oats and raisins until mixed.
- Scoop mix onto a oil sprayed baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.