96% would make again
Oatmeal Raisin Energy Balls
featured in 4 Lighter Sweet Snacks
Power up with these scrumptious Oatmeal Raisin Energy Balls, perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on-the-go. With a delightful blend of oats, raisins, and a touch of honey, you'll be ready to tackle the day!
May 05, 2023
for 12 balls
- ½ cup almond flour (50 g)
- 1 ½ cups pitted date (255 g), chopped
- 1 cup raisin (150 g)
- ⅓ cup almond butter (80 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats (100 g)
- Calories 193
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place almond flour and dates in a food processor and pulse until sticky.
- Add the raisins, almond butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt, and pulse until a sticky dough forms. Add 1 tablespoon of water if batter seems too dry.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the rolled oats.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and let sit at room temperature for 2-4 hours.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.