Oh Kale Yeah Baby Food (11+ Months)
This baby food recipe is a kale-icious way to introduce your little one to a new superfood. Blended with potatoes and green beans, this dish is both nutritious and delicious. Your baby will be saying "oh kale yeah!" in no time.
for 12 servings
- 2 potatoes, washed, peeled and cooked
- 8 oz green beans (225 g), washed and steamed
- 8 oz kale (220 g), washed and steamed
- water, can use breast milk or formula
- Calories 35
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add potatoes, green beans, kale, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.