Oh Kale Yeah Baby Food (11+ Months)
featured in Homemade Baby Food 9 Ways
Inspired by buzzfeed.com
for 12 servings
- 2 potatoes, washed, peeled and cooked
- 8 oz green beans (225 g), washed and steamed
- 8 oz kale (220 g), washed and steamed
- water, can use breast milk or formula
- Calories 35
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add potatoes, green beans, kale, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.