94% would make again
One-Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
Savor the flavors of this One-Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies dish that's as easy to make as it is delicious. With a tangy balsamic glaze and a medley of colorful veggies, this meal is perfect for busy weeknights or a fancy dinner party.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- ¼ cup italian salad dressing (250 mL)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb chicken breast (455 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb fresh asparagus (455 g), trimmed of tough ends, chopped into 2-inch / 5cm pieces
- 1 ½ cups carrot (185 g)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (200 g), halved
- Calories 715
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 26g
- Protein 76g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl, mix salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey and red pepper flakes, set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken breasts on one side for 10 minutes, then turn. Add half of the dressing mixture, and cook for another 10 minutes. Chicken juices should run clear. Set chicken aside.
- Add asparagus, carrots, and tomatoes to the same skillet, season with salt and pepper, stir frequently until the veggies are tender, about 4 minutes. Plate veggies and chicken.
- Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet and reduce for about a minute, until the sauce is thickened. Dress the chicken and veggies with the sauce.