95% would make again
One-Pan Caprese Chicken
featured in One-Pan Chicken Meal Prep 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- ½ lb asparagus (230 g), trimmed
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chicken breast
- fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- parchment paper
- Calories 140
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place asparagus into mixing bowl and thoroughly coat with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Tear off a sheet of parchment paper, large enough to fold into a packet.
- Place chicken breast on top and season with salt and pepper. Place mozzarella, tomato, and basil on top.
- Fold the edges of the parchment paper widthwise 2-3 times then twist the ends until fully closed.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).