98% would make again
One-Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken And Vegetable Bake
featured in 5 Best Ways to Use Parmesan Cheese
This one-pan garlic parmesan chicken and vegetable bake is the ultimate weeknight dinner solution! Tender chicken breasts and perfectly roasted veggies are tossed in a deliciously garlicky parmesan sauce, making it a crowd-pleasing dish that is sure to become a family favorite. Easy to make and even easier to clean up, it’s the perfect meal for those busy weeknights.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 small broccoli crowns
- 4 medium red potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese (40 g), grated
- Calories 900
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 80g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 56g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut broccoli and potatoes into small pieces and place on either side of a sheet tray.
- Place two whole chicken breasts in the middle of the sheet tray. Drizzle the vegetables and chicken with olive oil (all but 1 tablespoon).
- Drizzle the vegetables and chicken with olive oil (all but 1 tablespoon).
- In a small bowl, blend the salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika.
- Evenly sprinkle the spice mixture over the veggies and both sides of the chicken. (TIP! Save any excess spice mix for next time.)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Lightly mix the veggies on the pan with your hands to coat with the spices.
- Rub the top of the chicken breast with crushed garlic, then sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165ºF (75ºC).