One-Pan Miso Honey Salmon For Two
Savor the delightful fusion of miso and honey in this one-pan salmon recipe that's perfect for two! This easy-to-make dish is not only scrumptious but also a great way to impress your special someone with your culinary skills.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- pepper, to taste
- 3 oz salmon (85 g), 2 fillets
- ½ bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 large baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- brown rice, cooked, for serving, optional
- sesame seed, for garnish
- Calories 333
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 26g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the miso paste, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Place the salmon fillets skin-side down in the center of the prepared baking sheet and brush generously with the miso-honey sauce.
- Lay the asparagus on one side of the salmon and the baby bok choy on the other side. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Rub the vegetables until evenly coated.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Divide the vegetables and salmon between serving plates, with rice alongside if desired. Garnish the salmon with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.