99% would make again
One-Pan Pesto Chicken & Veggies
for 3 servings
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced
- 2 cartons cherry tomato
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 jar pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (115 g)
- Calories 590
- Fat 33g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 61g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Lay out the 3 chicken breasts in the middle of the baking tray. Spread the zucchini evenly on one end and the cherry tomatoes on the other.
- Sprinkle the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper evenly over everything. Toss veggies to coat.
- Pour the jar of pesto evenly over the chicken breasts and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Rest chicken 10 minutes before serving. Lay chicken on bed of vegetables and sprinkle mozzarella to serve.