98% would make again
One-Pan Salmon And Rainbow Veggies
featured in Colorful Recipes You Should Make
This vibrant and nutritious dish features colorful veggies and succulent salmon fillets cooked together on a single sheet pan, making it a breeze to prepare and clean up.
May 15, 2023
for 2 servings
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ lb asparagus (230 g), spears, chopped
- 2 salmon fillets
Honey Ginger Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Calories 418
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper until combined. Set aside.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange the yellow squash, red onion, bell pepper, asparagus, and salmon fillets in rows in an even layer.
- Drizzle oil on the yellow squash, red onion, bell pepper, and asparagus, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the honey ginger sauce over the salmon fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the salmon is cooked and the veggies have softened slightly.
- Plate salmon with veggies on the side and serve.