95% would make again
One-pan Roasted Veggie Salad Bowl
featured in Weekday Meal Prep For 4
for 4 servings
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 14 oz cauliflower florets (395 g)
- 8 oz brussels sprouts (225 g), halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 oz mixed greens (140 g)
- Calories 201
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add sweet potatoes, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts to a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix until well coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with mixed greens now or refrigerate in airtight container up to 3-5 days.