91% would make again
One-Pan Teriyaki Salmon Dinner
for 2 servings
- 2 cups broccoli florets (500 g)
- 2 cups carrot (245 g), sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 boneless salmon fillets
- ¾ cup brown sugar (165 g), packed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- On a baking sheet, combine broccoli, carrots, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly to make sure all vegetables are coated, and then arrange them in the center of the tray in a flat layer.
- Lay the two salmon fillets on the vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds. Mix until there are no lumps.
- Spread the glaze evenly on top of the two salmon fillets.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Take the salmon fillets off the vegetables and set aside. Toss the vegetables in the roasting juices.
- Glaze the salmon with any remaining juices. Serve!