98% would make again
One-Pot Chicken Alfredo
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, minced
- 14 oz chicken broth (395 mL)
- 1 cup heavy cream (235 mL)
- ½ lb penne pasta (227 g), uncooked
- 1 ½ cups grated parmesan cheese (165 g)
- parsley, optional, for garnish
- Calories 984
- Fat 62g
- Carbs 69g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a pot, heat the oil and brown the chicken.
- Add garlic, and sauté for about a minute.
- Add broth, cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15-20 min.
- Turn off heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Top with parsley if desired.