One-Pot Chicken And Shrimp Pasta
Whip up a seafood sensation with this One-Pot Chicken and Shrimp Pasta that's perfect for busy weeknights. This delightful dish combines tender chicken, succulent shrimp, and al dente pasta in a rich tomato sauce for a meal that's sure to impress.
for 6 servings
- 1 ½ lb pasta (680 g), any shape is fine
- ½ lb medium shrimp (225 g), peeled and deveined
- 1 lb chicken breast (455 g), chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the sauce:
- ¾ cup thai sweet chili sauce (250 g)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (180 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¾ tablespoon onion powder
- Calories 732
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain. Set aside.
- Place shrimp and chicken in a bowl, add paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Separate the shrimp to a different bowl.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil, add the chicken, and cook for about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the shrimp for about 8 minutes on medium high heat until done. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, sauce, chicken and shrimp and mix.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.