87% would make again
One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ lb chicken breast (680 g), cubed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- pepper, to taste
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 medium head broccoli
- 6 cups milk (1.4 L)
- 1 lb bowtie pasta (455 g)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 1057
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 115g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 80g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat half of the oil in a large pot. Add in the chicken, season with half of the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook.
- Once the chicken is nicely browned and cooked through, remove it from the pan. Set aside.
- Add in remaining oil, onion, and broccoli. Cover for 2 minutes. Season with remaining seasoned salt and pepper. Cook and stir until the onions begin to become translucent.
- Pour in milk and bring to a boil. Stir periodically so the bottom does not burn.
- Once milk is bubbling, add pasta and stir frequently until pasta reaches your desired doneness (approximately 10 minutes at medium heat).
- Add in Parmesan and mozzarella. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in chicken until well incorporated.