91% would make again
One-Pot Fiery Chicken & Vegetables Pasta
Inspired by tasty.co
for 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons Tasty™ Fiery seasoning mix
- ½ yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cups fresh spinach (60 g)
- 3 cups whole milk (720 mL)
- ½ lb rotini pasta (225 g)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (50 g), shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (25 g), shredded
- Calories 1097
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 114g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 87g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over high heat. Add chicken and 2 tablespoons Tasty™ Fiery Seasoning Mix and stir to coat. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, 5–6 minutes, then remove from the pot.
- Add the yellow and orange bell peppers, and red onion to the pot and toss well to combine. Cook until the onion is translucent, 5–7 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pot with the milk and pasta. Be sure to stir occasionally to prevent the pasta from sticking together. Cook for about 20 minutes, until the pasta is al dente and the liquid has reduced to a thick sauce that coats the pasta.
- Add the spinach, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses and stir until melted.
- Serve warm.