for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms (150 g), sliced
- ½ cup onion (75 g)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 cups beef stock (945 mL)
- 8 oz egg noodles, uncooked
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch slurry
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 853
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 75g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a 6-quart (5 L) Dutch oven, heat olive oil. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook until brown. Stir in the paprika.
- Add beef stock and egg noodles. Give it a stir and cover. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Lower the heat.
- Add the sour cream and cornstarch slurry. Stir until thickened.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.