One-Pot Pad Thai
Whip up a flavorful and satisfying meal with this One-Pot Pad Thai recipe that's perfect for busy weeknights. This dish is packed with vibrant flavors and a delightful mix of textures, making it a true crowd-pleaser.
for 4 serving
- 8 oz pad thai noodle (250 g), or noodles of your choice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- ¼ cup shallot (25 g)
- ¾ cup pad thai sauce (175 mL), we used 2 tablespoons each of fish sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and sriracha
- 1 cup bean sprout (100 g)
- ½ cup peanuts (65 g), crushed, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup green onion (25 g), plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), plus more for garnish
- Calories 639
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 79g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and set aside.
- Add ½ teaspoon of sesame oil to a pot with the lightly beaten eggs. When the eggs are finished cooking, set aside.
- Pour the remaining ½ tablespoon of sesame oil into the pot and add the diced chicken breast. Cook until no longer pink in the middle, then set aside.
- Add the shallots to the pot and cook until lightly browned and fragrant. Then, add the noodles, eggs, and chicken back into the pot.
- Pour in the pad Thai sauce and toss to coat.
- Top with the bean sprouts, crushed peanuts, green onions, and cilantro, and stir until well blended.
- Dish up and garnish with extra peanuts, green onions, and cilantro.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.