98% would make again
One-Pot Shrimp And Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
featured in Easy Shrimp Recipes
June 10, 2019
for 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lb bacon (225 g), cooked, cut into small strips
- 7 oz baby spinach (195 g)
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream (355 mL)
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta (455 g), cooked
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese (80 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- Calories 574
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 32g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat until browned.
- Toss in the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper. Sear just until pink on both sides. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and bacon until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in the spinach and stir until it begins to wilt.
- Pour in the heavy cream and stir the pot to combine. Let the sauce come up to a simmer and reduce until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Toss in the fettuccine, sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle in the parsley and add the shrimp back to the pot. Toss until everything has warmed through.
- Remove from heat and serve. Top with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.