One-Pot Shrimp And Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
This easy pasta dish is made entirely in one pot, which means minimal cleanup and maximum flavor. Juicy shrimp are cooked with garlic, then tossed with tender spinach and al dente pasta in a light and flavorful sauce. Perfect for a quick and satisfying weeknight meal.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lb bacon (225 g), cooked, cut into small strips
- 7 oz baby spinach (195 g)
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream (355 mL)
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta (455 g), cooked
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese (80 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- Calories 625
- Fat 33g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 36g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat until browned.
- Toss in the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper. Sear just until pink on both sides. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and bacon until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in the spinach and stir until it begins to wilt.
- Pour in the heavy cream and stir the pot to combine. Let the sauce come up to a simmer and reduce until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Toss in the fettuccine, sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle in the parsley and add the shrimp back to the pot. Toss until everything has warmed through.
- Remove from heat and serve. Top with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.