Orange Coconut Popsicles
featured in Coconut Cream Popsicles 4 Ways
These popsicles are a citrusy twist on classic coconut popsicles! Made with orange juice and coconut milk, they're a perfect summer treat.
May 04, 2023
83% would make again
for 6 servings
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 ¼ cups freshly squeezed orange juice (295 mL)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Calories 177
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the coconut milk, orange juice, and honey in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the coconut mixture into popsicle molds filled almost to the brim.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 4 hours.
- Unmold the popsicles.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.