Pacoca Marshmallow Chocolate Popcorn
featured in Movie Night Snacks
A sweet and salty snack that combines popcorn, chocolate, marshmallows, and pacoca (a Brazilian peanut candy). Perfect for a movie night or a fun snack break.
May 04, 2023
86% would make again
for 7 servings
- 1 bag microwavable popcorn, popped
- pacoca, crushed
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate (115 g), melted
- ½ cup mini marshmallows (25 g)
- Calories 168
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix the popped popcorn with the crushed pacocas.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir until the popcorn is fully coated.
- Add the marshmallows and mix.
- Divide in smaller paper bags or just serve in a big bowl.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.