93% would make again
Paleo Cinnamon Roll Bites
featured in How To Make Cinnamon Rolls 7 Ways!
All the flavor of your favorite breakfast pastry without the refined sugar! Naturally sweetened with dates and rolled in cinnamon coconut sugar, these quick and easy bites leave your sweet tooth fully satisfied. They even double as a delicious gluten-free snack!
February 28, 2020
for 6 servings
Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1 cup toasted almonds (140 g)
- 1 cup toasted cashews (130 g)
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup coconut oil (60 mL), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Calories 335
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the almonds and cashews to a food processor. Process until ground. Add the dates, melted coconut oil, and vanilla and process until smooth. Add the cinnamon and salt and continue processing until the mixture holds together, about 1 minute.
- Roll the nut mixture into 14 even portions using a 0.8-ounce scoop. Roll into balls. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Toss the cinnamon roll bites in the coconut sugar mixture until well coated.
- The bites will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.