Paprika Herb Roasted Carrots
featured in One-Pan Roasted Veggies 4 Ways
These colorful carrots are roasted with fragrant herbs and smoky paprika, resulting in a delightful combination of earthy and spicy flavors.
May 14, 2023
95% would make again
for 4 servings
- 4 carrots
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ cup Chopped fresh parsley (10 g)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Calories 82
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200ºC).
- Trim the carrots, then slice on the diagonal into ½ inch thick coins.
- Transfer the carrots to a baking sheet and add the oil, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the carrots are tender. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.