Parchment Garlic Butter Salmon
These parchment garlic butter salmon fillets are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! The garlic butter infuses the salmon with incredible flavor, and the parchment paper keeps everything juicy and moist.
for 1 serving
- 1 small white potato, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 oz skinless salmon fillet (200 g)
- parchment paper, or aluminum foil, 12×18 inches (41x46 cm)
- Calories 895
- Fat 56g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 39g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- On one half of the parchment, arrange the sliced potatoes. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley. Drizzle half of the garlic butter mixture over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the salmon over the potatoes, and drizzle over the remaining garlic butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and crimp the paper together by folding over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145˚F (63˚C).
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.