98% would make again
Parchment Garlic Butter Salmon
featured in Parchment Baked Salmon 4 Ways
for 1 serving
- 1 oz small white potato, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 oz skinless salmon (200 g)
- parchment paper, or aluminum foil, 12×18 inches (41x46 cm)
- Calories 684
- Fat 56g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- On one half of the parchment, arrange the sliced potatoes. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley. Drizzle half of the garlic butter mixture over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the salmon over the potatoes, and drizzle over the remaining garlic butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F (63˚C).