Parchment Tomato Pesto Salmon
This parchment tomato pesto salmon is bursting with fresh and flavorful ingredients. The tomato and pesto add a zesty twist to this classic fish dish, while the parchment paper keeps the salmon moist and flaky.
for 1 serving
- 3 oz green beans (85 g)
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 oz skinless salmon fillet (170 g)
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Calories 806
- Fat 65g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 40g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Fold a sheet of parchment paper in half crosswise, then open up.
- Set the green beans on one half of the parchment. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the salmon on top of the green beans, then spread the pesto over the salmon. Top with the tomatoes.
- Fold the other half of the parchment paper over the salmon, then crimp the edges to seal the parchment packet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145˚F (63˚C).
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.