PB&B Sweet Potato Toast
featured in Sweet Potato Toast 9 Ways
This PB&B sweet potato toast is a fun and healthy twist on the classic peanut butter and banana sandwich, with creamy peanut butter and sliced bananas on top of a slice of sweet potato.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- peanut butter, to taste
- 1 small banana, sliced
- cinnamon, to taste
- Calories 370
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 90g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices, about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Place in toaster and set it to the maximum cook time. When it pops, flip the sweet potato slices over and toast 1 more time. Depending on the strength of your toaster and your preferences, you may need to toast it 1 more time after that.
- Remove from toaster and let cool enough to handle.
- Spread peanut butter evenly across sweet potato toast and top with sliced banana.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.