94% would make again
PB&J Breakfast Banana Split
featured in Healthy Desserts For Breakfast 4 Ways
for 1 serving
- 1 banana
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fruit preserves
- 1 tablespoon granola
- 2 tablespoons blueberry
- ¼ cup whipped cream (60 mL), optional
- 1 cherry, optional
- Calories 486
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 48g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the banana in half lengthwise, then place on a plate or in a bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 2 dollops of Greek yogurt on top of the sliced banana
- Drizzle the peanut butter and berry preserves over the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the granola and blueberries on top.
- Top the whole thing with a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry.