Pea-ka-boo Potato Baby Food (7+ Months)
Let's get ready to mush! This homemade baby food is like a superhero for little tummies, packed with the power of potatoes and peas. It's smooth, creamy, and bursting with flavor, making it a great choice for adventurous little eaters.
for 12 servings
- 10 oz potato (280 g), washed, peeled and cooked
- 6 oz zucchini (170 g), washed, peeled and steamed
- 8 oz peas (225 g), washed and steamed
- water, can use breast milk or formula, if needed
- Calories 38
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Boil or steam potatoes. Steam zucchini and peas. Allow to cool.
- Add potatoes, zucchini, and peas to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add water, breast milk or formula to create a more liquid consistency if needed.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.