Peach & Ginger Sangria
featured in Tasty Wines Batch Cocktail
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 8 servings
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cans peaches, in syrup, sliced
- 1 bottle ginger kombucha
- 1 can mango hard seltzer
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (60 mL)
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- Calories 26
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the Sauvignon Blanc, peaches and their syrup, kombucha, hard seltzer, and lemon juice. Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 4 hours.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and ladle in the sangria, plus a few peach slices. Place a mint sprig on your palm and slap your other hand on top. (This releases the oils in the mint.) Slide the mint into the cocktail and serve.