90% would make again
Peach Skillet Cobbler
featured in Easy Skillet Cobbler 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 4 cups peach (900 g), chopped
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup sliced almond (110 g)
- ½ cup butter (110 g)
- Calories 446
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 38g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat, add the peaches, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix to combine and stir for 5-10 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Sprinkle the box cake mix over the apple filling.
- Add the nuts and evenly distribute the sliced butter over the top to ensure even baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.