85% would make again
Peaches And Cream Grilled Cinnamon Rolls
In true Dollar Dish fashion, we use the help of store-bought ingredients to make a delicious and unique dessert. This time we’re pairing canned cinnamon rolls and with fresh, juicy summer peaches and taking them to the grill. They’re crunchy on the outside and ooey gooey on the inside with just the perfect amount of sweetness.
August 31, 2020
for 4 servings
- canola oil, for greasing
- 1 can cinnamon roll
- all purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 peach, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Calories 327
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 52g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (350°F/180°C). Grease a 6–7-inch (16-17 cm) cast iron skillet with canola oil or butter.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and set the icing aside. Arrange the rolls in 2 rows of 4 on a lightly floured surface. Gently press together to seal into one large piece. Flour the top of the cinnamon rolls and use a rolling pin to roll out to a 12 x 8-inch (30x20 cm)rectangle.
- In a medium bowl, toss the diced peaches with the sugar.
- Spread the peaches evenly over the cinnamon roll dough. Starting from a long end, roll up the dough, sealing the peaches inside.
- Cut the dough log into 8 equal pieces and arrange in the prepared pan with the fruit facing up. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the pan on the grill over indirect heat and cook for 30–35 minutes, until the cinnamon rolls are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the grill and drizzle the warm cinnamon rolls with the reserved icing.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.