75% would make again
Peanut Butter Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites
featured in 4 Lighter Sweet Snacks
These frozen yogurt bites are the perfect summer treat - cool, refreshing, and bursting with flavor. The combination of creamy peanut butter and juicy blueberries make for a deliciously satisfying snack.
May 05, 2023
for 6 frozen yogurt bites
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g), nonfat
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter (60 g), plus 2 tablespoons
- ¼ cup blueberry (25 g)
- Calories 116
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, add the Greek yogurt and honey and stir to combine.
- Transfer 3 tablespoons of the mixture into 6 lined muffin tins.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 15 seconds. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the softened peanut butter over each yogurt cup.
- Sprinkle blueberries over the yogurt cups.
- Freeze until solid, about 2 hours.