64% would make again
Peanut Butter Edible “Cookie Dough”
featured in Healthier Edible "Cookie Dough" 4 Ways
Peanut butter lovers rejoice! This edible cookie dough recipe combines creamy peanut butter with agave and almond flour for a delicious and indulgent snack.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 2 cups cashews (260 g)
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond flour (25 g)
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter (80 g)
- Calories 372
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Soak cashews in boiling water for two hours.
- Drain the cashews and blend in a food processor for 30 seconds. Pour in coconut oil and agave and blend for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides and add in almond flour and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, approximately 2-5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and transfer to a food storage container.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.