83% would make again
Peanut Butter & Jelly Donut Holes
featured in 5 Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Treats
for 12 doughnut holes
- 1 can flaky biscuit dough
- oil, for frying
- ¾ cup jelly (240 g)
- ⅓ cup butter (75 g), melted
- ½ cup peanut butter (125 g)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (65 g)
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 317
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 equal sections and roll each into a small ball between your hands.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil to about 350˚F (180˚C).
- Fry doughnut holes in batches for 3-5 minutes, or until golden on all sides.
- Allow doughnut holes to cool and prepare jelly in piping bag with small circular tip.
- Inject each doughnut with roughly 1 teaspoon of jelly, or until filled.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Whisk together until smooth.
- Dip each hole into the glaze, or warm the glaze slightly in the microwave and pour over each hole.
- Allow glaze to set.