96% would make again
Peanut Butter-Stuffed Skillet Cookie
featured in 31 Cookie Recipes
June 10, 2019
for 12 servings
- 2 cups flour (250 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter (170 g), softened
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ¾ cup brown sugar (165 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- ½ cup peanut butter (120 g)
- ice cream, for topping
- Calories 393
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and egg, and beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until all of the flour is incorporated.
- Pour in the chocolate chips, and stir.
- Pour ½ of the cookie dough into a greased oven-proof skillet and press it into the pan.
- Spread peanut butter over the dough and top with the other half of the cookie dough. Press the dough so it covers the peanut butter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the edges are golden brown (baking times & temperatures may vary).
- Cut into slices and serve warm with ice cream.