Peanut Noodle Pasta Salad
Peanut noodle pasta salad is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a summer barbecue or potluck. It is made with noodles, vegetables, and a peanut sauce that is both sweet and savory.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 8 servings
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (120 g)
- ¼ cup soy sauce (60 mL)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- ¼ cup water (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- kosher salt, for boiling
- 1 box whole grain linguine, or pasta of choice
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cucumbers, shaved into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced into strips
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro (10 g)
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts (30 g)
- Calories 184
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, Sriracha, water, ginger, garlic, and brown sugar.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Transfer the pasta to a large bowl and add the carrots, cucumbers, red and yellow bell peppers, and green onions. Pour the sauce over the pasta and vegetables and toss well to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight.
- Before serving, garnish the noodles with the cilantro and peanuts.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.