96% would make again
Pecan Cranberry Bites
featured in 3 Energy Bites Perfect for Fall
June 10, 2019
for 15 bites
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries (40 g)
- ⅔ cup almond butter (160 g)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (85 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats (80 g)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecan
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 149
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cranberries, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla, and stir until smooth.
- Add the oats, pecans, and salt, and mix until evenly distributed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture, then roll into balls with your hands.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.