featured in Holiday Bark 4 Ways
Get into the holiday spirit with this easy and festive peppermint bark. The combination of creamy white chocolate and crunchy candy canes is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
May 04, 2023
97% would make again
for 15 servings
- 25 mini candy canes
- 4 cups chocolate chips (700 g)
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 cups white chocolate chip (525 g)
- Calories 531
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 74g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 57g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the mini candy canes in a zip top bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into small chunks. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, stir the peppermint extract into the melted chocolate chips. Pour onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the freezer and pour the melted white chocolate over the chocolate, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the crushed mini candy canes over the white chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the freezer and break into pieces.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.