96% would make again
featured in Holiday Bark 4 Ways
for 15 servings
- 25 mini candy canes
- 4 cups chocolate chips (700 g)
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 cups white chocolate chip (525 g)
- Calories 531
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 74g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 57g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the mini candy canes in a zip top bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into small chunks. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, stir the peppermint extract into the melted chocolate chips. Pour onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the freezer and pour the melted white chocolate over the chocolate, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the crushed mini candy canes over the white chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the freezer and break into pieces.