Peppermint Hibiscus Tea
Sip on this refreshing and invigorating tea that will awaken your senses. The combination of minty peppermint and tangy hibiscus creates a symphony of flavors that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
for 48 servings
- 1 cup peppermint leaves (25 g), dried
- ½ cup hibiscus flower (20 g), dried
- ½ cup rosehip (65 g), dried
- hot water, for steeping
- Calories 5
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the peppermint leaves, rosehips, and hibiscus flowers. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- To brew, steep 1-2 teaspoons of the tea blend in 8 ounces (240 ml) of hot water for 5 minutes. Serve warm or over ice.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.