80% would make again
Peppermint Hot Chocolate On A Stick
featured in Hot Chocolate On a Stick 4 Ways
for 16 servings
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- ¾ cup condensed milk (225 mL)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips (350 g)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ cup crushed peppermint (20 g), candies
- 20 popsicle sticks
- Calories 182
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, warm the heavy cream, condensed milk, and peppermint extract and bring to a simmer.
- Place chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl, and pour on top the top cream mixture. Allow to stand for 1 minute before stirring to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, spoon the mixture into a silicone mini muffin pan. Garnish each with crushed peppermint candies.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes, then insert a popsicle stick into the middle of each.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
- To serve, dissolve a stick into a mug of hot milk.